Does not work on firefox
- on PC: WASD (You might need to click on the game once to play it)
- on Mobile: click on a tile next to the player
This game combines the rogue-like mechanics (turn based, perma death, procedurally generated levels) with farming mechanics (growing and harvesting plants). You might die a lot at the beginning. So here are some hints how to progress faster:
- Play the game at your own paste. Don't try to get every item you can.
- Always look ahead. Back-tracking is not always worth it.
- There is one river (big amount of water) on every map. Think of it as a save harbour.
- In the early game it's better to wait beside your plant instead of wandering of. For melons and apples it's the exact opposite.
- The end game starts at level 25. Come prepared. The best levels to stock up food are between level 12 and 16. After that the food supplies steadily recline.